The low-maintenance alternative to a natural lawn
Natural grass – it looks great, but can be a real chore keeping that natural look. And with the British weather so unpredictable, it can be difficult to dedicate time to maintaining natural grass.
So why not explore an artificial option Artificial turf is now more durable, less abrasive and is manufactured in such a way that it’s now difficult to tell the difference between it and the real thing.
So if you’re interested in less lawn maintenance and more garden games, supply and installation are easy to arrange.
Artificial grass is:
- Low-maintenance – stop watering, feeding, weeding and mowing your lawn
- Hard-wearing and durable
- Long-lasting and fade-resistant
- Safe and hygienic
- Easy to clean – ideal if you have children or pets. Simply water it lightly to remove any spillages or mess
- Built to drain easily – it dries quickly so you won’t have to worry about sodden grass spoiling your plans
- Ideal for smaller or more awkwardly-shaped outside spaces such as roof terraces, decking areas and balconies
- A smooth, yet soft surface for outdoor sports like football or frisbee
- Ready to lay on both hard surfaces (such as concrete or wooden decking) or directly onto soft surfaces (such as soil) making it massively versatile